Wednesday 23 June 2010

An insatiable appetite.

I'm a versatile, always have been, always will be. No matter how dom I get, how many boys I've owned, I'll still wanna get tied up.. And no matter how deep I get into the position of my Master's boy, I'll still forever love dealing out torture on helpless innocent subbies.
My mindset at the moment takes this to ludicrously complicated extremes. Extremes to the point that aside from one constant, I haven't a frikkin clue what i'm horny for.
The constant I have pleasantly discovered is the fact that however dominant, forceful and controlling my wishes are, I have nothing but 100% submissive adulation for my Master. This is a good thing, my versatility has been ousted completely in his presence.
Outside of his presence though, Jesus fucking Christ. Take my slavebro for example, even though we have partially parted, he will forever be my bro and I'll forever be his Alpha. Except that isn't even simple, I mean fuck yes, fucking him sealed 100% in tape on all fours was the moment I really got my dom horn on.. But at the same time that grinning muscly sexpot does sit in my mind as someone who could happily get the cuffs out and give me what for. Repeatedly.
While at Masters feet last night, collared and periodically stroked, I was on MSN declaring exactly how I'd be planning to keep a potential slavepet, and detailing him with some rather horny mental imagery, as is my forte.
The whole time I'm not with Sir I seem to be filling the time with the hunt for a pet, the corruption of wide eyed potentials, and lots of dom horn. None of which affects my view of Master.

Taking my sub side, that is even more unquenchable in it's thirst for satisfaction. It's something I need to work on. I'll say it now... I'm a boundaholic. I am happiest in bondage, want to be kept in it practically permanently, and nag Master repeatedly to tie me up or have some play.
Even when tied though, or locked in my cage, my mind will zoom onto heavily dom thoughts..

Its something that will only get worse until my appetite is sated. I need a slaveboy, I need to dominate without it being some random, need it to have progression, watch a boy improve through training. Then of course sell him on the black Market to fat morally questionable Americans. Maybe not the last bit.
It is cool how switch I'm getting though, that I can be in one scenario yet experience the other side. It's great insight.

I JUST NEED MORE OF EVERYTHING. NOOOWWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment