Wednesday 2 June 2010

Frustration

Yesterday was meant to be a good day, yesterday was meant to be a GREAT day, a day I've looked forward to since we planned it two weeks ago.
Yesterday I was meant to be in Bristol, visiting my slavebro who I haven't seen since our housewarming. Lack of money and lack of spare time had resulted in me being unable to go visit, and with bros exams he was far too busy to come to London. Alas finally a day cropped up where I could hop on the coach and spend the day with him.
The plan was for me, his alpha, to have the tables turned somewhat and be his playtoy for the day, Master had waived any limits on our play, and a day of intimacy, affection, bondage, servitude and horny bro fucking was on the cards. Awesome.

Up at 6am I wanted to get as much time in as possible, given I had to be back the same night as work at 430am meant an early night. Coach booked for 8am.

Long story short, two aborted tube journeys, one missed bus and a complete arse of a driver resulted in me not getting the 8, and going for the 9 bus and bring refused boarding. The to-ing and fro-ing and the heavily escalating oyster fares of touching in and out repeatedly at rush hour were bad enough, but the smack in the face of being denied the bus, even though according to bro there was never any issue if there are spaces, was the final straw.
Snatching the ticket out of the drivers hand, storming off the coach yelling, I informed bro what happened. I couldn't face getting on the tube again and I couldn't afford a new ticket. I angrily and miserably stomped home, locked myself in the cage and hugged tight the puptoy my bro gave me at Christmas, who sits by my side every night and is usually my cuddle partner. I spent two hours in the cage attempting to calm down, and fell asleep for a while. The cage is almost intoxicating, even though I knew I could get out, the sight of being surrounded by the bars calmed me. Nothing can get me, safe inside, my space. Breathe.
I decided that sulking was not the answer to improving my mood, and gave my good friend Ed a ring. A while later and we're in Islington. Fetish shopping retail therapy ahoy.
Of course, I couldn't afford to buy all the lovely things, such as this really nice puppy collar:




..but it was nice to do the kink crawl of Fettered, Regulation and Expectations again after several months.
After spending £27 on wasted travel for the day, and seeing a 75% off rubber hood for £5 in Regulation, I wanted to have SOMETHING to show for the day.
Got it home, tried it on. It's the best fitting hood I've ever had. The noseholes are perfectly located without slippage and the hood is tight without excess pressure.

A small mercy in a day of complete fail. Thankfully bro is coming to see us next weekend, so I won't be without his cuddles for too long. This boy can't wait to share the cage with his slavebro. It shall be awesome.



Boy x

1 comment: