Thursday 3 June 2010

Administration

On the Tube home once again, after the worst paperwork day in a while. I do truly despise Thursdays at work, a nightmarish whirlwind of wanky deadlines throughout the day, that I must hit whilst simultaneously trying to run a busy shop with one other member of staff. That, and my boss likes to visit on Thursdays, just to get in the way of managing stuff on time.
Today's paperwork resulted in a hideous profit loss due to me being shit when I first started. Can't wait for the call tomorrow!

So currently inexplicably sitting in a stationary train somewhere on the Piccadilly line in the dark. I can't wait to get home, to get into my cage and feel that lovely glow I get when locked inside.
Sir is home before me too which makes a nice change, and so there will be no self locking today, yay!
Even if I wanted to sleep on our big comfy double bed, I can't. My cage is my bed now, and Master has placed the bed out of bounds. Furniture is for people, cages are for slave pups. I was allowed to sleep in bed with him last night which was nice though. Not that we stayed awake long.

I'm loving the shift in my live in 24/7 status now the cage has arrived. Slowly but surely my human liberties and freedoms are being removed within the home. Confined to the cage and to sitting on the floor, looking up at flatmates on the sofa is humiliating yet assuring. I'm comfortable in who I am, and feel comfortable to express that in front of our housemates.

More than anything right now though, after a 14 and a half hour day, this puppy wants to SLEEP.

Boy x


No comments:

Post a Comment