Tuesday 1 June 2010

Anticipation

It's Cagemas. On the tube home from work, raging hard on, excited about the prospects of what is to come from this day onwards. Less than three hours and the shiny box will be here.

Running through mind are so many questions, so many possible scenarios.. How will Master use this new dynamic in our relationship? He has the power to decide what part it takes, because a cage is not just another piece of kit, it isn't a new gag, it isn't a sexy new rubber suit.. It's an item with the potential to redesign how a slaveboy lives.
How often will Sir put his slave in it to sleep? I know that every night is out of the question, and for this I am glad. Why? Because those minutes before and after sleep, no matter how short, no matter how quick we succumb to closing our eyes, are always some of the most special minutes of the day.
The minutes held in Master's arms close, safe and secure. The minutes spent talking, affirming my place as one of his precious boys, the kisses down the back, the feeling of Master's smooth body against mine, his hard cock resting over my hole.
It is a truly wonderful thing that it just takes a display of affection to make the heart race. Holding each other, my tag round my neck jangled playfully, Master and slave's cocks both hard. I turn round to face, we kiss goodnight, and sleep blissfully.
I could never face being denied that every night, to be able to turn over again two minutes later to kiss Sir sensually down the spine and tell him I love him. In the cage, the bars keep all but my voice away from him.
Don't get me wrong, I will sleep wonderfully at his feet, locked away secure for the night, but I have grown accustomed to the warmth, the physical love of my Master as my bedpartner. I don't think Master would particularly wish to go without either.

This brings me to the day. Sir has already said he's looking forward to getting some peace, locking his boy away while he relaxes in another room. It's true, I never shut up, and so being restricted to my prison, probably cuffed and gagged, gives Sir that space he wants.
I have a feeling my caged life will predominantly be during the daylight hours.

Who will I share it with? I await the day I am locked with my head secured, my slavebro in the cage behind me. My hands cuffed to the bars, my body is all his, with noone able to enter the cage to stop him. While I'm his alpha, physically bro can easily overpower me. Tomorrow I'm visiting him for a day of servitude, which will be hot.. Dommed by younger pupbro, a little humiliating! He has a lot in mind, and to ensure he flexes his dom muscles to potential, neither myself or Sir have imposed any limits. Hot.

However Master decides he wishes to use the cage, i'm sure it'll prove a fantastic investment. Not often you can buy your ideal home for £350!

Do drop a comment :)

Boy x




No comments:

Post a Comment